Thursday, February 7, 2008

Well, how about that?

I got a blog. Nice. Well lets see here. I guess I am supposed to type some info about what is going on in my life. I just got up a little while ago so my brain is not working at peak performance yet. I think I need some coffee. Yea, that should work. Anyway, whats going on today? Its the start of my weekend which is a good thing. But I really dont care for having Thursday and Friday off. I would rather have Saturday and Sunday off so I can hang with my awesome wife. My boss keeps saying that a shift bid is coming soon but I am not seeing it. Its February already and I am still on this crappy shift. Its starting to get annoying. I have been on this shift (1pm till 10pm Saturday through Wednesday) since last July and I am hating every minute of it. But what can you do? I took a promotion and had to start at the bottom. Now I am ranked #5 out of 14 analysts so I think I should be able to get a decent shift. Anyway, thats work life for ya. Wifey is doing good. Having fun with her scrapbooking and crafts. She has a blog too. Check it out here. http://scrapstampknit.blogspot.com/

Soph, (Step-daughter) is doing good. In the 5th grade now and growing very fast. She is really into VMK on the computer now. Kinda like an online game for kids I guess.

I have another blog for this game that I am playing called "eve online" http://www.eve-online.com/ and that blog is here http://markseveblog.blogspot.com/ Its pretty dorky and if you are not into Eve online or do not know what it is, dont bother going there because you wont understand any of it.

Well, thats all for now. More later. I am going to have some coffee and chill out on my day off. C-ya :)

No comments: