Friday, February 8, 2008

Sushi Day

Yay! Its sushi day. Today I am going to were my wife works so we can get sushi for lunch. We love sushi. We have been to most sushi places here in Albuquerque but not all. Seems like they have quite a bit here. I remember when it used to be not that popular but now there seems to be a sushi place at every corner. Its all good though.

Looks like I finally will be getting a better shift at work. Someone at work wants to trade shifts with me. It will be 7am to 4pm Thursday through Monday. Not the best but way better than what Ive got. I will be able to hang out with the Fam at night and not get home so late anymore which I like. That should start this Sunday. So that means I will work Saturday from 1pm to 10pm and the get up the next morning at 5:30am to make it to work by 7am. Itll be rough but only one day that I have to do that.

No comments: