Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stormwind

Man I missed this place. Still one of my favorite places in WoW. Finally getting back into world of warcraft after a 3 month break. 3 months too long. I missed talking and hangin with my friends. Maybe that is what I like about mmo games. Even though I am far away from my friends and family, I can feel close to them when playing. I don't know. Sounds kind of cornball and all. But I'm glad to be back. That is all.

By the way. That whole Cell spin thing is a ripoff. What a waste. I hated it and uninstalled it pretty quickly. So kindly disregard the last couple of posts about it.

On another note. Our pups Moose got back from the vet today after having his balls removed. Poor buddy. He seems pretty chipper though. Don't think he knows what happened. He still tries to hump Molly, but that may just be some left over hormones that will eventually go away.

No comments: