Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sink Oh Day My Oh

Its may and I thought I better get a blog in. Today is the mexican holiday cinco de mayo. I don't really celebrate it. I guess its a good excuse to drink and party down. But I usually have to work and can't get around to it. Looks like the same will happen this year. Just gonna work and then go home and watch tv.

The weather has been quite windy the last few days. Not a big fan of wind. Kinda ranks up there with snow. But I guess it happens and I just got to live with it. At least it has been warm. That's good enough for me.

Well, that's about it for this episode of the "Just Chillin'" blog. Thanks for stopping by. Coming up on the next blog, Me spilling my thoughts about something I think is remotely cool. I would like to blog about how cool it is that I won the lottery, but that seems unlikely. Like a billion to one. But there is a chance.

No comments: