Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slow and sluggish day

Ugh. Its one of those days I tell ya. Going very slow. Still have another hour and 40 minutes of work to go. Not much to report. Just bored at work and felt like writing something.

I dropped Sophie off at the airport yesterday to visit her dad in Florida. Hope she has a good time. Wish I was in Florida. Probably pretty warm there. Soph will be back this weekend. I hope she gets to go to Disney World this time. I am so ready for another vacation. We are going to camp in Colorado in June which should be fun. After that, who knows. I should have enough vacation time to do one more. Hopefully someplace warm and with an ocean.

I had a ct scan done on my neck last friday. My neck has been hurting lateley and the docs have been unable to determine what the problem is. Have yet to hear back with the results. I think its part anxiety. Doc gave me meds for that which seem to be helping.

No comments: