Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A bit chile indeed

Kinda colder than I wanted it to be this morning. Not a big fan of frigid temps. Hopefully it warms up nicely today. Not too much longer till spring begins. According to my calendar, it starts on March 20th. That's about a week and a half away.

I also checked out the new eve online expansion last night. To tell you the truth, it came up a bit short for me. Not many changes noticed. The main thing I noticed was the sounds are lower and sound different. And a few nic nacs here and there. Nothing really major. I guess you get what you pay for. The expansion was free anyway. I am still up in the air on which mmo I am going to stick with. I have been without WoW for about a week now and am still ok with it. We will see how I feel in a month.

Well, I can't think of anything else to write to make this post longer. It may be one of my longest posts yet. Maybe not. Who knows. All I can say is that I am at work and don't feel like validating that statement.

No comments: