Sunday, November 30, 2008

Milestone for the "Just Chillin'" blog

It seems that we have come to the end of another month.  November '08 is coming to a close and there are just a few hours left.  This post will make the 30th post for the month in just as many days.  pretty impressive considering that the most posts I have done prior was about ten.  I guess I just had a lot to say.  Or maybe I played WoW more than usual.  Who knows.  I just wanted to post that it has been done.  And without this post, there would be only 29 which is not were I wanted to end the month.  I am not sure that December will contain as many posts.  Maybe less, maybe more.  To be honest, I believe that I am the only one that reads this blog.  Although anyone has access to it, I think the internet is very saturated with these types of blogs.  Besides, if someone would happen to come across my blog and read it,  It probably would not make much sense unless the reader was a world of warcraft enthusiast.  In the extreme rare event that someone other than myself is reading this right now, Please leave me a comment. Thanks :)  See ya in December!

No comments: