Friday, November 14, 2008

Lich King: Day One

The expansion consisted of one disc. Nice. A lot better than having to install 4 different cds as was the case with burning crusade. The install went smoothly. Didn't take too long. Then it had to run some updates that kinda took a while. Finally done and ready to log in. Queued up and number 500 in line. Sheesh. Waited about 30 minutes and finally got in. I went right to creating a death knight. Kobyashi is his name and he is a troll. Looks pretty sick with his black gear. Played a little to get a feel for him and was overall impressed. Really fun. Then I wanted to check out northrend so I logged my pally and headed over to stormwind harbor. First time there and I liked it. Really big place. Took the boat over after spending about 15 minutes trying to figure out what boat it was. I arrived in northrend to find out that the other 1000 people there were causing so much lag it was almost unplayable. Hit the grif and logged out. Gonna try at another time when the population dies down.

No comments: