Sunday, December 4, 2011

A bit of travel

Doh! Only 2 posts for November? I have been neglecting the blog this year. I have some serious catching up to do. Anyway, I went to new Mexico last week to visit the family for thanksgiving. It was ok. Good to see everyone again. Had a bit of green chile. Not as much as I would have liked though. Had a good time though. Got to see my new niece and nephew. Very cute. We had to take 3 different flights to get out there. Cedar rapids to Chicago. Chicago to Phoenix. Phoenix to Albuquerque. And the same route back. I think next time we will hopefully take a more direct route. Too many planes.

In other news. Star wars the old republic is coming soon. In about 2 weeks. I can't wait. It's gonna be fun. I am going to create a sith warrior to start out with. A few friends at work are playing too. It may be my wow replacement for a while.

No comments: