Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hard to do.

I don't know why. But it seems pretty hard for me to post anything that doesn't have to do with the weather. I don't like it. So this post will not mention the word...... Uh. Dang. Too late. Oh well. Let's move on. My Warcraft account expired a few days ago and I have not renewed it yet. I already kind of miss it. But I am going to be strong and hold out for a bit. I have been playing a little dungeons and dragons online and lord of the rings online. Both great games. And free. That's always good. I have also been playing a little pocket legends on my iPhone. Pretty fun little game. I think I am up to level 14. I shall return to wow in the near future though. Not sure when. I usually take these little breaks a couple of times a year. I think it's good so I don't get burned out.

Meanwhile. Guess who finally gave us a release date? That's right. Star wars the old republic. Very nice. I want to play it pretty bad. But, one thing to remember. It will cost about 50 bucks to buy the game first. So I will have to see where I am at financially at that time. Maybe I will ask for it for Christmas or my birthday since they both fall in December. I will be playing a sith warrior eventually. The force will be strong with me.

No comments: