Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A blog just because

Here I am. Just getting to work. Drinking some coffee. Trying to get motivated. I thought I would post a quick blog since I'm bored and haven't done so in a while. Not much going on. Just work and chillin' out. That's about it. You know I gotta say something about the weather since I always do. Its been pretty pleasant. Perfect weather. Not too hot. Not too cold. Its the fall and its to be expected. That's about it. Been playing a little Warcraft. The next expansion is dropping on December 7th. It should be pretty cool. Not sure if my crappy pc will run it. I am currently trying to figure out how to get a new one. Its tough. Especially in this economy. That's about all I can come up with on this episode. Until next time. Laterz.

No comments: