Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall almost here

Here we go. Fall is just around the corner and the temperatures have dipped to a more comfortable level. Hard to believe that summer is pretty much over. Kinda strange for me to say, but I think I am ready for winter. It hit me pretty hard last year. I wasn't expecting such a cold one. But this time, I know what is coming and I will be prepared. At least I hope I will be.

Other than the lame weather info, not much else really exciting to report. Been just chillin' out taking it day by day. Survivor is back on again and I couldn't be happier. I love that show. The season premier was last wednesday were we saw the first person voted off. You know, one of those people you forget about that really didn't make a big presence in the game. 2 more days till the next episode. In fact, a bunch of shows will be back very shortly and I need to find the time to watch them all. Thank goodness for dvr.

No comments: