Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another blog

Well I'm testing out this Dragon for e-mail again seems to be working okay so far. A few mistakes here and there but otherwise pretty good app. I feel kind of silly talking to my phone doing this but I guess that's how the program works. I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of it. But for now it's a pretty fun little toy to play with I guess.

Other than that in other news, weather is been really nice. I'm really enjoying the summer. I'm really glad that the weather will be favorable until probably around November. That's when all hell breaks loose in the winter arrives. I am not looking forward to that day at all. Well that's about it for now I guess. I should put an end to this blog and move on and go to work. See you next time when I may or may not use Dragon e-mail to do my blog.

No comments: