Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In the midst of autumn

Its one of those blah days in fall when nothing is really happening. Feel like I am on a long trip and its gonna be a while till I get to my destination. I am hopefull that I get a new job soon. I have been interviewing at a company I really want to work for. A lot more money than I'm making now and it will make a big difference in our lifestyle currently. 2 phone and 1 face to face interview in and still I am unclear on the outcome. I am anxiously waiting for some good news. All I can do is be patient and keep at it. I find it hard to stay motivated at my current job because of it. Its hard to keep waiting like this. I don't believe I have ever waited this long and gone through so much for a peticular job. It will be well worth it if I do indeed get the position. I don't want to get overconfident or jinx it by talking about it though. So I will shut up now.

No comments: