Saturday, October 10, 2009

Close to the portal

Haven't played WoW in a while. Got my rogue up to level 56 today. Doing some quests in the Plagues. This is where it gets fun. I cant wait to get to the outlands and start questing there. Even though I am not a big fan of hellfire peninsula. I will eventually get to Zargarmarsh which is pretty cool. Gonna be a while till I can say I have my 3rd level 80. I cant believe it. Well, I guess I can. I have been playing this game forever.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kris said...

dude! i came across your blog while lookin up a quest! i play too! lol. i'm a nerdy girl, i guess u could say. i have an 80 mage on Malorne and a 71 DK on Icecrown, along with a bunch of lower level toons. =] just wanted to drop in and say hope you get your 3rd 80 soon!!

sincerely,
Valexis/Selkhet