Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Off Day

Last night my throat started hurting.  Not sure why.  I feel ok.  Not like I am sick or anything.  It might have something to do with my thyroid.  Who knows.  I called the doc today but they are too busy to see me.  They suggested for me to go to urgent care.  Well, I am feeling a bit better today and I don't really think the pain is bad enough to go to urgent care.  So here I am at home.  Took the day off from work.  Throat still hurts a bit but I am toughing it out.  Hopefully it will get better.

Went to the father in laws last night to set up his new Macbook he got.  And also to move the desktop into another room.  Got everything setup fine.  I think it is going to take him a while to get the hang of using a mac.  I mean, he already had a hard enough time using windows.  I wish him luck and directed all of his questions to his daughter, my wife, Rachel.  Since she is the one that uses a mac daily.

No comments: