Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Levelin' again

Looks like Mcmanis is at it again. Up another level to 64. Only one skill available from the trainer though. Raptor Strike. Usually its like at least a few that you get. Not this time. Still hangin' out in Zangar. Might head over to Terokar for a bit to see what quests have in store for him there.

I have been trying to complete a set of armor that I have been buying on the auction house. Its the Fel Iron Chain set. Right now I have the head, chest and gloves. All I need is the bracers and I cant find them any were. I have been checking the auction house every few hours and nothing. Its not a drop. Its something that blacksmiths make. I even did some shout outs and no one responds. What do I have to do to get this piece of armor. pretty soon, Mcmanis is going to level some more and not even need it. Maybe I will log in now and check to see if its on the AH. I doubt it though.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: